VideoGames & Computer Entertainment was the first video games magazine I ever bought and it remained my favorite throughout its life. The June 1993 issue includes:
- Blaster Master 2 Contest! – Sunsoft, VG&CE and Triax have combined forces to give away some great prizes. Don’t miss out. Enter today to win!
- The Quest For Immortality, Part 2 A Player’s Guide to Gods – This month we’ll take an in-depth look at Level 3 and make sure that your fighting skills will be at their peak.
- VG&CE Preview: Aladdin – For the first time ever, Disney animators will join forces with Virgin and Sega to produce an exciting 16-meg cartridge for the Genesis. Join Andy as he takes a look at what will go into the making of the game.
- The Tentacles Have Taken Over The Asylum: A Preview of Maniac Mansion 2 – It’s been six years since the release of the original game. Join the editors of VG&CE for a special behind-the-scenes look at the making of this new graphic adventure.
Reviews & Previews
- Video-Game Previews
- SF II Turbo Champion Edition
- Journey From Darkness: Strider Returns
- Crash ‘N Burn
- Super Empire Strikes Back
- Super Turrican
- World Heroes 2
- Speedy Gonzales
- Jungle Strike
- Nigel Mansell’s World Championship
- Lester the Unlikely
- Streets of Rage 2
- Video-Game Reviews
- WWF Royal Rumble
- Summer Challenge