- Tag Archives Commodore 64
Your Commodore was one of a number of Commodore specific magazines published in the U.K. It focused on Commodore’s various 8-bit computers, primarily the Commodore 64. However, the November 1986 issue’s cover features the “new” Plus/4 and C-16 which ended up being wildly unpopular. One step forward and two steps back I would say, plus they were incompatible with the C-64. This issue includes:
- Data Statements
- Easy Enter
- Software for Sale
- Club 128
- Games Reviews
- Welcome to the Machine
- Back Page
Games and Utilities
- Into the Eighties – 80 column mode come true.
- C16 Sound Sampler – Now you can chat to your C16.
- C64 Autosave – Cut down on time and frustration.
- Making Data – Two versions – one for the 64 and one for the 128.
- Write On – Parasoft’s Script/Plus reviewed.
- Disk Doc – Stuart Cooke on a new utility.
- Disk Utility – What you can get from our free Utilities.
- Extended Basic – How to use our Extended basic.
- Newsroom – How you can be a newspaper tycoon.
- Video Basic – Switch on Adamsoft’s Video Basic.
- Pick of the Sticks – Zap through some new joysticks.
- R1D1 – How to play our free game.
- MIDI, Music and You – The mysteries of MIDI unveiled.
- Quick on the Draw – Three new graphics packages.