Source: ANALOG Computing – December 1986
ANALOG computing was probably the best magazine for Atari 8-bit computers. It also sometimes included ST-Log as an insert which covered the Atari ST but ANALOG was always primarily a magazine for the 8-bit Atari computers. The December 1986 issue includes:
- Status report – An insider’s look at the confusing world of expansions and upgrades.
- The Atari 8-bit Gift Guide – The old and the new – a plethora of ideas to make your holiday season merry.
- TechPop – Give your computer some rhythm and sound with this Action! program.
- ST-Log – ANALOG Computing’s ST magazine.
- Smiles and other facial wrinkles – One programmer’s views on how to make your own software masterpieces creative and entertaining.
- Brickworks – With this assembly language program, you can build pictures with “bricks,” edit and even animate them.
- Fortune-Wheel – Spin the wheel – buy a vowel or guess the answer in this two-player game.
- HardBall! (Accolade) – A hard look at the latest baseball game – is it major league or a strike-out?
- Panak strikes! – Beach-Head II (Access Software) and Wizard’s Crown (SSI), Transylvania and The Crimson Crown (Polarware) are examined this month by our resident game expert.
- Reader comment
- M/L Editor
- 8-bit news
- Atari users’ groups
- Database Delphi
- Boot Camp
- Atari computer fairs
- Index to advertisers