Source: Commodore Computing International – August 1986
Commodore Computing International, despite the name, was a U.K. based Commodore magazine covering the Commodore 64, Commodore 128 and Amiga. The August 1986 issue includes:
- Geos Astron
- 3+1 Plus/4 News at Level 9
- and much, much more
- Southern Belle
- Max Headroom
- Way of the Tiger
- Seabase Delta
- Caves of Eriban
- Ian Botham’s Cricket
- Pharoah’s Tomb
- Steve Davis Snooker
- Dork’s Dilemma
- Indoor Soccer
- GES Chicago – What’s really going down in the Windy City.
- The New 64C Range – We get you in on the latest and maybe greatest Commodore machines.
- Communications – Going on getting the buzz.
- Radio Computing – The air is full of dots and dashes.
- Hungary – Hungary? Yes the other Commodore Show inside the Iron Curtain.
- Competition Results – Win Plus/4 Mercury and 64 Second City, a Biggles kit and much more.
- MUD – Zaphod not stuck in but wallowing.
- Hints and Tips – More Plus/4 memory and not Catch but Poke 22 and Hexo-Decimo.
- Machine Code – Re-Bouncing the Ball.
- BASIC – The Connect Game
- BASIC For Beginners – Bill Donald fills you in another stage.
- Fighting Words – Jeff Minter lays about him with no mercy.
- The Astonishing new 64 Geos
- Load and Go
- Blinker 64
- B/ Graph
- Expert Cartridge
- Graphic Expander and Connector
- The Final Cartridge