The TRS-80 Color Computer always seemed like it was in its own isolated ecosystem with little coverage by multi-format magazines. However, it had a very long life and there were a couple of magazines that were dedicated to that computer along the way. Once Such magazine was Color Computer Magazine. The October 1983 issue includes:
- Tools – Here’s what you need on hand to do simple hardware projects.
- Magic Pumpkin – This game is a treat that won’t go in a Hallowe’en bag.
- A New Machine – Radio Shack has let two important new products out of the bag!
- Custom Color – 64K upgrades and more!
- Color Computing For Kids – There’s a Hallowe’en treat in this second lesson.
- Dissecting Your ROM – The fourth of a 12-part series examining the Color Computer RO<, bit by bit.
- Orbit! – This game is really a simulation that will require all your skill.
- Graphics? Yes! – This is the first in a series on graphics aimed at beginners.
- TLC – Follow these rules to make your computer feel good!
- Cryptography – Here’s another game that really is – or can be – serious business.
- PEEK (10,83)
- GOTO SCHOOL
- END OF FILE
– Here’s the word on FLEX/OS/9, Rear Guard, Game Writer, Speak Up! and others.