Sierra News Magazine, later renamed to interAction, was Sierra On-Line’s official publication. It covered Sierra’s releases, reprinted articles from other magazines about Sierra products, and provided various contests and support.
The Fall 1990 issue included the following:
- New Frontiers for a New Decade of Excellence
- Kids and Computer
- Computer Learning Foundation
- Draw Mother Contest
- Del Monte Contest
- Classics Reillustrated King’s Quest I SCI
- The Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt II
- Sierra Opens European Office
- Compute! Reprint: CD-ROM: It’s No Fairy Tale
- Sierra Welcomes Game Arts of Japan
- Computer Gaming World Reprint: Jones in the Fast Lane
…and much more!