Popular Computing Weekly, as the name describes, was a monthly publication (in the U.K.) that covered popular home computers of the 1980s. The issue from the week of May 20th, 1982 includes:
- News – Spectrum add-ons, Commodore software competition.
- Club Reports – Mick Ryan reports on the independent Commodore Products User Group.
- Labyrinth – Dave Middleton presents an amazing maze game for you to play.
- Reviews – Pinball, Galaxy Invader, disc drive for the Vic-20.
- Open Forum – Seven pages of programs.
- Sound & vision – Sam Blythe on music, Brian Reffin Smith on art.
- Hand & mouth – John Gowrie on calculators, John Dawson on languages.
- Programming – BBC functions by Tim Hartnell.
- Peek & poke – Your questions answered.
- Competitions – Crossword.