Nintendo Power Advance was a short-lived spin-off of Nintendo Power that exclusively covered the Game Boy Advance. Volume 2 includes:
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit – With souped-up karts that corner on rails and a fierce competitive spirit, the Mario gang has speed to burn in the first portable installment of the fast and frenzied Mario Kart series. Mario Kart: Super Circuit features 20 all-new tracks and 20 bonus tracks, which you can unlock if you know how to put hte pedal to the metal. Our massive Mario Kart: Super Circuit review leaves no course unconquered, offering complete maps and winning strategies, along with everything you need to know to come out ahead in linked races and battles.
- Advance Wars – When forces clash in the strategy epic Advance Wars, you’ll know how to lead your army to victory alfter you read our comprehensive battle treatise. The review includes complete campaign tree and tips on how to unlock every CO.
- Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival – The ultimate version of Street Fighter II gets the Nintendo Power Advance breakdown featuring a full description of strengths and weaknesses for every one of the 16 fighters and a comprehensive list of moves. Round one, fight!
- Jurassic Park III: Park Builder – You can do what John Hammond failed to do – build a successful, profitable and peaceful Jurassic Park, which includes 140 types of dinosaurs. Our strategy-packed guide will take you from DNA to a five-star park in a hurry.
- Lego Bionicle: Quest for the TOA – Piece together a winning campaign on the island of Mata Nui with a step-by-step walkthrough of Lego Bionicle. We cover the liberation of every village, the location of every stone and strategies for winning the half-dozen minigames.
- Advanced Knowledge
- Sports Arena
- Buyer’s Guide
- Advance Peeks Gallery