Charles Clay, son of Henry Clay and Mary Mitchell.
Born Jan 31, 1715/16, died Feb 25, 1789, approximately 74 years
Martha Green, daughter of Thomas Green and N.N.. PRIVACY FILTER
1. Mary Clay PRIVACY FILTER
2. Eleazer Clay PRIVACY FILTER
3. Charles Clay
Born Dec 24, 1745. Occupation: at Episcopal Minister;
Charles Clay, son of Charles Clay and Martha Green Clay, was ordained as an Episcopal minister by the Bishop of London, in 1769. He served as Rector of St. Ann Parish, Albemarle County. "He was an earnest patriot and created much enthusiasm in behalf of American Independence. He moved from Albemarle County to Bedford County, where his Will is of record, in which he mentions his friend the Hon. Thomas Jefferson, late president of the United States."
4. Henry Clay
Died at Trenton,, New Jersey
Died during the Revolution in Trenton, Hew Jersey.
5. Thomas Clay PRIVACY FILTER
6. Betty Clay PRIVACY FILTER
7. Lucy Clay PRIVACY FILTER
8. Matthew Clay PRIVACY FILTER
9. Green "General" Clay PRIVACY FILTER
10. Priscilla Clay PRIVACY FILTER
11. Martha Clay PRIVACY FILTER