Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Sci-Fi/Fantasy » Battlestar Galactica » Blood and Chrome not dead?
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Blood and Chrome not dead? [message #17997] Wed, 03 October 2012 11:05 Go to next message
RT is currently offline  RT
Messages: 42
Registered: August 2012
Karma: 0
Member
evidence free but what the heck

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/12/so-say-we-all-battles tar-galactica-blood-and-chrome-not-dead-bryan-singers-bsg-on -track/

So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,
Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?

....
In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fans typically
take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.

However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more upbeat
about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard Hatch and
BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are convinced
Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and that
Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.
....
Re: Blood and Chrome not dead? [message #18014 is a reply to message #17997] Wed, 03 October 2012 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YourName is currently offline  YourName
Messages: 366
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
In article <506C5434.43426600@hotmail.com>, RT <traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> evidence free but what the heck

>

>

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/12/so-say-we-all-battles tar-galactica-blood-and-chrome-not-dead-bryan-singers-bsg-on -track/
>

> So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,

> Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?

>

> ...

> In the 9 months since then, we havenít heard too much, and fans typically

> take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.

>

> However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more upbeat

> about the propertyís future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard Hatch and

> BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are convinced

> Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and that

> Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.

> ...


Oh dear, a blog entry from an idiot (especially an entry that is almost
three months old) shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Blood and Chrome not dead? [message #19746 is a reply to message #18014] Sun, 14 October 2012 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RT is currently offline  RT
Messages: 42
Registered: August 2012
Karma: 0
Member
Your Name wrote:
>

> In article <506C5434.43426600@hotmail.com>, RT <traRvEskyMOVE@hotmail.com>

> wrote:

>

>> evidence free but what the heck

> http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/12/so-say-we-all-battles tar-galactica-blood-and-chrome-not-dead-bryan-singers-bsg-on -track/

>>

>> So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,

>> Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?

>>

>> ...

>> In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fans typically

>> take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.

>>

>> However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more upbeat

>> about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard Hatch and

>> BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are convinced

>> Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and that

>> Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.

>> ...

>

> Oh dear, a blog entry from an idiot (especially an entry that is almost

> three months old) shouldn't be taken seriously.


Oh dear, it's from the SDCC...
Re: Blood and Chrome not dead? [message #28731 is a reply to message #17997] Fri, 14 December 2012 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
web360top is currently offline  web360top
Messages: 1
Registered: December 2012
Karma: 0
Junior Member
> GUEST wrote:

> evidence free but what the heck
>
>
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/12/so-say-we-all-battles tar-galactica-blood-and-chrome-not-dead-bryan-singers-bsg-on -track/
>
> So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,
> Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?
>
> ....
> In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fans
typically
> take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.
>
> However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more
upbeat
> about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard
Hatch and
> BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are
convinced
> Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and
that
> Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.
> ....

any news ?
Bryan Singer's BSG movie Re: Blood and Chrome not dead? [message #29928 is a reply to message #28731] Fri, 21 December 2012 16:10 Go to previous message
RT is currently offline  RT
Messages: 42
Registered: August 2012
Karma: 0
Member
web360top wrote:
>


> that

>> Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.

>> ....

>

> any news ?


From mid November:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a= 49900

Just a couple weeks ago it was announced that Bryan Singer had picked
John Orloff to pen the script for his film version of Battlestar
Galactica. When the announcement was made Orloff was asked several
times if the story would resemble the original television show, or
the highly popular Ronald D. Moore series that ran on Syfy from 2004
to 2009. And each time Orloff just promised he wouldn't botch it, but
couldn't add any further information.

But now some new information has come out. According to Latino Review
Battlestar Gallatica will embrace the 1970's version that only last two
seasons.

Speaking of Bryan Singer and the Seventies, he's been developing
for two years now a movie version of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, this also
at Universal. And yet they have no script, only tons of porqueria
previz art and designs. This is probably because there is no one
producing the movie, unless you count Glen Larson, who created the TV
Show and we don't.

You see papi chulos like Singer spend all year making finished
films and if there is no one watching the project it doesn't move on.

Also, this project is an especially bad idea because it is not a
movie version of the critically acclaimed recent TV revival, it is a
film version of the 1970s show complete with Egyptian Helmets and robot
dogs called Daggets. Who farted? Aye fo! Wasn't me!

The Studio executive who should be moving this thing along has been
too busy playing the "Career Preservation" game after he let Guillermo
del Toro's AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS implode while pushing through the
horrendous remake of THE THING.
....

The Lation Review BSG article doesn't show on their site, thankfully
others reprinted it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: What really happened after they settled on Earth
Next Topic: Hitler reacts to Battlestar Galactica's ending
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 01 01:09:11 EDT 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00239 seconds