VideoGames & Computer Entertainment was the first video games magazine I bought and it always remained my favorite. The September 1989 issue includes:
- Power Glove: Get a Grip on your Games – Mattel is ready to take video gaming a step into the future, and VG&CE has the whole story for you.
- Adventure Island Strategy Guide, Part I – Master Higgins is stranded on a secluded island. We’ll help you save him from death’s clutches.
- Lady Luck: Are you an Electronic High Roller? – Video gambling lets you bring Vegas into your living room, and you can bet that we’ll show you the games to choose from.
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Strategy Guide, Part III – After this final segment, you’ll be fully prepared for your confrontation with Ganon.
- Dinobytes: Bringing Back the Behemoths – Dinosaurs have made a big comeback in computer programs. Stalk out what’s available.
- The Maestro of Microcomputing – These days, soundtracks are as important to games as the programming. Meet Russell Lieblich, one of the premier computer-tune talents.
- Victory at Sea: A Player’s Guide to Seagoing Simulations – There’s an ocean of software for all forms of boating battles, and we’ve got a rundown to help you pick your favorites.
- Computer-Game Strategies – This month, our resident expert helps you play at your best in Kings of the Beach, Pole Position II and Hostage.
- Video-Game Reviews
- Super Doge Ball
- Time Soldiers
- Marble Madness
- Skate or Die
- Computer-Game Reviews
- Thunder Blade
- Fire Zone
- Northern Fleet
- Wizardry V
- Editor’s Letter
- Reader Mail
- News Bits
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Inside Gaming
- Game Doctor
- Advertiser Index