Analog computing was one of the two major Atari 8-bit magazines in North America. It was a great magazine for owners of those systems and it had a long life. The April 1989 issue includes:
- Krazy Mazes – An exciting two-player game of mazes and chases written entirely in machine langauge.
- Master Memory Map, Part IX – ANALOG’s official memory map continues
- Univert – How many decimeters are ther in a cubit? How many leagues in a light year? With Univert you can easily convert from any unit of measurement to another.
- Pixel Averaging on the Atari – This graphics technique will allow you to hide those jagged edges in your computer art masterpieces.
- Panak Strikes – This month Steve looks at Gauntlet (Atari) and Richard Petty’s Talladega (Cosmi).
- The Converter (No Frills Software)
- Cheat! (Alpha Systems)
- Database DELPHI
- Game Design Workshop
- ST Notes
- The End User
- Reader Comment
- 8-bit News
- M/L Editor
- BASIC Editor II