Source: PSM – Number 1 – September 1997
PSM was one of the earliest and most popular PlayStation specific magazines. The September 1997 issue was the first issue and includes:
- 16-Page Special: Every PlayStation Code! – We’ve searched everywhere to compile the end-all-be-all PlayStation Code Bible – 16 pages of pure cheater’s heaven! Within these pages you’ll find codes, tricks and passwords for every PlayStation game imaginable.
- Know Your PlayStation! – Think you know all there is to know about your system? Then check out our expansive report on everything PlayStation, and prepare to be surprised!
- Felony 11-79: The Getaway Driver’s Handbook – With our escape maps and pro advice, the cops’ll never get their hands on you!
- Cover Story: Final Fantasy VII 10-Page Guide! – The biggest PlayStation game of the year is finally out, and we’ve got all the expert info you need to get you started on your adventure! Be warned though – our strategy is so complete, you’ll only want to peek at it when you’re really stuck. You may spoil the game for yourself!
- Ace Combat 2: The Skills to Make You an Ace – Before you’re ready for the real thing, you gotta go to school.
- The Top 25 PlayStation Games of All Time – The votes are in, and we’ve got your top 25 favorite games of all time! Who made number-one? See for yourself…
- Peripheral Reviews
- Yaroze News
- Nihon Game Otaku!
- Colony Wars
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Gex: Enter The Gecko
- NFL GameDay ’98
- Tomb Raider 2
- Wild 9’s
- Porsche Challenge
- Fighting Force
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
- Bushido Blade
- Deathtrap Dungeon
- Madden ’98
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Code Junkies – The latest codes for all of your addicts