Source: JoyStik – December 1983
JoyStik is another one in a long line of short-lived early 1980s video games magazines. Joystick covered arcade games as well as home video and computer games with an emphasis on video game strategies. The December 1983 issue includes:
- Mastering Blaster – The latest offering from Williams Electronics is another colorful, fast-paced action game by Vid Kidz, designers of Stargate and Robotron. This exclusive JoyStik preview includes helpful hints for all 30 screens.
- Millipede: The Bugs are Back…Again – Last issue we showed you how to play Millipede. This time, Eric Ginner explains how to beat it – as the former world record holder, he ought to know.
Arcade Game Features
- Conquering Crystal Castles – Tips for all ten levels, including the secret warps.
- The Underground World of Mr. Do!
- Flying High in Gyruss – World champion Ben Gold presents patterns for every planet.
- Mappy – Mappy’s a snap if you know these tricks.
Home Game Features
- Electronic Arts: A New Software Breed – A small San Mateo company has applied movie-making mentality to game design, with “producers”, “directors,” and “stars” working together on new games for the Apple and Atari.
- Star Master: Official Air Force Strategies – Retired Air Force pilot Frank P. Walter’s strategies were honed by 20 years of playing the real flying game.
- New Waves – Mylstar, Windo-Wizardry, Vidion, and more.
- Tricks of the Trade – Top tips from the arcade pros.
- Software Updates – Reviews of the newest computer games.
- The Home Front – The latest games and classic cartridges.
- Charts – Expanded to 101 record scores.
- Technocracy – CVC’s GameLine module and coin-op difficulty settings.
Sponsored ( Powered by dclick )
Hello, Steemians. Let us introduce you a new Steem B…
This posting was written via
dclick the Ads platform based on Steem Blockchain.