Electronic Gaming Monthly was one of the longest running print magazines in the U.S. This issue from July 1992 was near its height and weighed in at around 160 pages. This issue includes:
- EGM Express – It’s official! Sega has announced that their Sega CD (name change) will retail for $299 and come with three pack-in discs!
- Leading Edge – Only with EGM do you get such extensive information on the incredibly hot arcade action in Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition. In our continuing coverage, check out the pix to find out how to do the secret Boss moves of M. Bison, Vega, Sagat, and Balrog!
- Cover – The Caped Crusader returns to stave off the latest threat to the peace and tranquility of Gotham City. Batman Returns to the game systems just in time for the hot movie release!
- Olympics Preview – The summer olympics are only weeks away and the video game companies will have carts out on some of the events. EGM previews the best of the games commemorating this special event!
- Super Play – Find out how to master levels seven through eleven in the second of our two part Super Play. As expected, the bosses are stronger and harder to beat. Learn which weapons to use and where to get the hidden 1-ups.
- Fact Files
- Super NES Times – Axelay, Dinosaurs, Race Drivin’, On the Ball, Space Football, Krusty’s Super Fun House
- Nintendo – Bee 52, Widget
- Sega Genesis – Taz Mania, Muhammad Ali Heavyweight Boxing, King Salmon, Warrior of Rome 2
- Turbo Champ – New Adventure Island
- Neo Geo – Andro Dunos
- Game Gear – The Terminator; CES Preview – Home Alone, Taz Mania, Tale Spin, Batman Returns, Chakan, Ayrton Senna’s Monaco GP 2, Defender of Oasis, Wimbledon Tennis, The Majors: Pro Baseball, Shinobi 2
- GameBoy – Centipede, Zen: Intergalactic Ninja
- Lynx – Steel Talons
- Advertiser Index
- Insert Coin
- Letters to the Editor
- Review Crew
- Software Calendar
- Gaming Gossip
- EG Express
- International Outlook
- Tricks of the Trade
- Next Wave
- Super NES Times
- Nintendo Player
- Outpost: Sega
- Turbo Champ
- GameBoy Fan
- Atari Lynx
- High Scores