Your Commodore was one of a number of Commodore related magazines published in the U.K. Not limited to the Commodore 64, it also covered the Commodore 128, Plus/4 and C-16 but the Commodore 64 was by far the most popular and the one with the most coverage. The April 1986 issue includes:
- C-16 by Gremlin Graphics – A selection of software from Gremlin.
- Data Errors: Locate and Destroy – We help you sort out those tiresome errors.
- Telephone Exchange – Big communications program for your C64.
- Money Management – A detailed look at Commodore’s budget Planner.
- Databos – A database for your C128.
- Testing Ground – The Basic Testing Systems helps you write better programs.
- Memory Juggling – Get more from Basic memory.
- Making Light Work – Amicron’s light pen faces the Eric Doyle test.
- Two for the C128 – Steve Carrie brings you two utilities for your 128.
- Top Draw
- Welcome to the machine – Machine code unraveled.
- Froggy – Daryl Bowers shops into action again.
- Data Statements
- Software for Sale
- Communications Corner
- Sprite Ideas
- Action Replay
- Sense of Adventure
- Game of the Month
- Mach 5
- Language Lab
Games and Utilities
- New characters for your C16 – New characters for your C16.
- Top Mon – Type in your own machine code monitor.