Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Digital Archaeology » Computer Arcana » Atari » Atari 8-bit » ATARI BUSINESS
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
ATARI BUSINESS [message #328275] Tue, 16 August 2016 06:19 Go to next message
Bravo Sierra Computer is currently offline  Bravo Sierra Computer
Messages: 1393
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
To All My Customers, Past, Present, And Future!I Find Myself With A Problem And
I Hope You Can Help! Up Until Recently I Have Been Able To Log Into My Internet
Provider On A UNIX Shell With My Atari Mega ST 4 Computer, Supra 14,400 MoDeM,
And Flash v.1.60 Term Program! My Internet Provider Changed And Now Requires A
Secure Shell Connection And I Cant Do Secure Shell With My Atari! I've Been
Forced To Use A PC With A Secure Shell Connection But I Want To Get Back On The
Internet With My Atari! I've Heard There Exists A Way To Do DSL And WiFi With
The Atari ST!I Believe This Plugs Into The ST's Cartridge Port!I'm Also Looking
For The Ultra Satan Drive With Two Drives That Come In A Case For My Atari Mega
ST 4! I'm Looking To Buy These From An Atari Dealer, Or The Manufacturer And I
Need Contact Information, Especially The E-Mail Addresses!Especially Lotharek's
E-Mail Address!

I Forgot,I Need To Raise $400.00 To PrePay My Medical Provider Who Wont Take My
Medical Insurance!I Also Need To Pay Off My Internet Provider For Another Year!
All Atari Orders, Except Hardware, Are Marked Down, 20% Off! All Game/Software,
And Books/References Are On Sale, 20% Off! Please Request Discount In E-Mail!
Discount Covers NEW & USED Atari Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, 5200, 7800, Console Games,
As Well As Classic Atari 8 Bit And Atari ST Computer Lines! Also, If You Order
Atari Books And References At 20% Off, I May Be Able To Ship By Media Mail And
Save You Money! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp
Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org &
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2016!
Re: ATARI BUSINESS [message #328276 is a reply to message #328275] Tue, 16 August 2016 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave[1][2] is currently offline  dave[1][2]
Messages: 119
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On 16/08/2016 11:19, Bravo Sierra Computers wrote:
> To All My Customers, Past, Present, And Future!I Find Myself With A
> Problem And
> I Hope You Can Help! Up Until Recently I Have Been Able To Log Into My
> Internet
> Provider On A UNIX Shell With My Atari Mega ST 4 Computer, Supra 14,400
> MoDeM,
> And Flash v.1.60 Term Program! My Internet Provider Changed And Now
> Requires A
> Secure Shell Connection And I Cant Do Secure Shell With My Atari! I've
> Been Forced To Use A PC With A Secure Shell Connection But I Want To Get
> Back On The
> Internet With My Atari! I've Heard There Exists A Way To Do DSL And WiFi
> With The Atari ST!I Believe This Plugs Into The ST's Cartridge Port!

Does that mean you arew actually going to read the newsgroup.
I don't know if the bits are still available but you can use an EtherNec
as per this page:-

http://hardware.atari.org/disco/ether/enec.htm

its a long time since I built mine.

http://www.smrcc.org.uk/members/g4ugm/Ethernec/index.htm

Lotharek still makes the NetUSB...

> I'm
> Also Looking
> For The Ultra Satan Drive With Two Drives That Come In A Case For My
> Atari Mega
> ST 4! I'm Looking To Buy These From An Atari Dealer, Or The Manufacturer
> And I
> Need Contact Information, Especially The E-Mail Addresses!Especially
> Lotharek's
> E-Mail Address!

Time you got a browser rather than a shell connection. You need to use
the web form here:-

http://www.lotharek.pl/contact.php



>
> I Forgot,I Need To Raise $400.00 To PrePay My Medical Provider Who Wont
> Take My
> Medical Insurance!I Also Need To Pay Off My Internet Provider For
> Another Year!
> All Atari Orders, Except Hardware, Are Marked Down, 20% Off! All
> Game/Software,
> And Books/References Are On Sale, 20% Off! Please Request Discount In
> E-Mail!
> Discount Covers NEW & USED Atari Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, 5200, 7800, Console
> Games,
> As Well As Classic Atari 8 Bit And Atari ST Computer Lines! Also, If You
> Order
> Atari Books And References At 20% Off, I May Be Able To Ship By Media
> Mail And
> Save You Money! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=
>
> Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari
> Computers,8 Bit
> & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand
> Held!
> FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or
> www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at
> Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org &
> Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or
> Request
> Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats!
> Go To
> http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current
> Specials!
> Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The
> Service!1978-2016!
ATARI BUSINESS [message #328277 is a reply to message #328275] Thu, 18 August 2016 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bravo Sierra Computer is currently offline  Bravo Sierra Computer
Messages: 1393
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
Just To Let You Know, I Was Involved In An Accident Today, This Wednesday! I'd
Just Arrived Back Home! My Ride Home Had Stopped, And Jim, The Driver, Had
Accidentally Hit The Gas Instead Of The Brake! The Front Is Damaged And I May
Have To Move Due To Structural Instability! I'm Hoping For A Larger Place To
Live As I'm Tired Of Being Alone And I Would Like To Marry My Girlfriend! Ben

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 03:19:35 -0700

To All My Customers, Past, Present, And Future!I Find Myself With A Problem And
I Hope You Can Help! Up Until Recently I Have Been Able To Log Into My Internet
Provider On A UNIX Shell With My Atari Mega ST 4 Computer, Supra 14,400 MoDeM,
And Flash v.1.60 Term Program! My Internet Provider Changed And Now Requires A
Secure Shell Connection And I Cant Do Secure Shell With My Atari! I've Been
Forced To Use A PC With A Secure Shell Connection But I Want To Get Back On The
Internet With My Atari! I've Heard There Exists A Way To Do DSL And WiFi With
The Atari ST!I Believe This Plugs Into The ST's Cartridge Port!

> Does that mean you are actually going to read the newsgroup.

I Can Read The NewsGroups With My AlPine NewsReader Which Also Gives Me E-Mail
Access!I Was Doing This Before With My ST And Currently With My PC Both In Unix
Shell! I Would Rather Buy From Lotharek Than Build It MySelf!

> I don't know if the bits are still available but you can use an EtherNec as
> per this page:-

> http://hardware.atari.org/disco/ether/enec.htm

> its a long time since I built mine.

> http://www.smrcc.org.uk/members/g4ugm/Ethernec/index.htm

> Lotharek still makes the NetUSB...

I Want To Buy This From Lotharek But I Need An E-Mail Address To E-Mail Him
Directly!I Have Problems Doing This Through The Web!Or I Need To Order Through
Another Person!

I'm Also Looking For The Ultra Satan Drive With Two Drives That Come In A Case
For My Atari Mega ST 4! I'm Looking To Buy These From An Atari Dealer, Or The
Manufacturer And I Need Contact Information, Especially The E-Mail Addresses!
Especially Lotharek's E-Mail Address!

> Time you got a browser rather than a shell connection. You need to use the web
> form here:-

I'll Try And Use It! Thank You

http://www.lotharek.pl/contact.php

I Forgot,I Need To Raise $400.00 To PrePay My Medical Provider Who Wont Take My
Medical Insurance!I Also Need To Pay Off My Internet Provider For Another Year!
All Atari Orders, Except Hardware, Are Marked Down, 20% Off! All Game/Software,
And Books/References Are On Sale, 20% Off! Please Request Discount In E-Mail!
Discount Covers NEW & USED Atari Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, 5200, 7800, Console Games,
As Well As Classic Atari 8 Bit And Atari ST Computer Lines! Also, If You Order
Atari Books And References At 20% Off, I May Be Able To Ship By Media Mail And
Save You Money! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp
Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org &
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2016!
ATARI BUSINESS [message #329624 is a reply to message #328275] Mon, 03 October 2016 06:22 Go to previous message
Bravo Sierra Computer is currently offline  Bravo Sierra Computer
Messages: 1393
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:17:04 +0100

Does that mean you are actually going to read this newsgroup.

> Yes

I don't know if the bits are still available but you can use an EtherNec as per
this page:-

> I Checked, It Is Still There!

http://hardware.atari.org/disco/ether/enec.htm

its a long time since I built mine.

http://www.smrcc.org.uk/members/g4ugm/Ethernec/index.htm

Lotharek still makes the NetUSB...

> Thank You

Time you got a browser rather than a shell connection. You need to use the web
form here:-

> It's A Long Story, It Wont Work For Me And I Don't Want To Debate The Subject!
> Ben

http://www.lotharek.pl/contact.php

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp
Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at Atari@aracnet.com or BenSells@Atari.org &
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2016!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FS: 20% OFF ALL BOOKS, ATARI GAMES, AND OTHER ATARI SOFTWARE!
Next Topic: WorldBankBBS
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Fri Oct 30 15:26:38 EDT 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02010 seconds