Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Sci-Fi/Fantasy » Anime Misc. » What's On My Anime On Demand 2
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274056] Tue, 25 November 2014 04:21 Go to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

No Game, No Life ****

Two emotionally disturbed shut-in siblings who spend all their time
playing games are divinely abducted to a world where wagers are
absolutely binding, but the only penalty for cheating is losing if you
get caught. They become the champions of a nearly extinct human culture
which has steadily lost it's way down to the totem pole to the other
races. Although these NEET characters are generally annoying, I like
this pair. Even though their lifestyle would not produce such a pretty
pair.

Momokyun Sword *

A rule 63 version of Peach Boy travels out to stop a demon
invasion...and is utterly repulsive. Something about those breasts just
makes me want to projectile vomit. And she's a vapid twit. Did not
finish the first episode.

Maoyu ***

Humanity's hero sets out to single-handedly defeat the overlord of the
attacking demons, and when he gets there he finds that she's a hot woman
who wants him and shares his desire for peace between the two sides.
Wasn't this a hentai game premise? Except remove the sex (I think the
two of them are still virgins despite having been "married" for most of
a year) and almost all of the fight scenes and replace them with
discussion of economics, politics, religion and agriculture. Ehn. I've
seen worse.

Comic Artist *

Panty obsessed manga artist harasses his female assistants. Wasnt this
a hentai game premise? Another "paraphilia is funny" series. Guys. It
isn't.

Haikyu!! ****

High School volleyball team long on raw athleticism and short on
experience (since 3 of them are first years, and one of them has almost
no experience) must learn to operate as a coordinated team. Accomodates
people who know nothing about volleyball very well. Amusing
over-emotional characters.

Hozuki's Coolheadness **

The head of the hell (for Japan) brings professional detachment to
keeping the process of torturing evil-doers operating smoothly. Ehn.
Whatever.

Monthly Girl's Nozaki-Kun *****

A girl tries to "confess" to an upper-classman...despite knowing nothing
about him...and misinterpreted, finds herself hired to be his assistant
as he turns out a popular shojo manga series. While the first episode
was just set-up, I found the second to be hilarious.






--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274140 is a reply to message #274056] Tue, 25 November 2014 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 11/25/2014 7:57 AM, Dave Baranyi wrote:

>> Haikyu!! ****
>>
>> High School volleyball team long on raw athleticism and short on
>> experience (since 3 of them are first years, and one of them has almost
>> no experience) must learn to operate as a coordinated team. Accomodates
>> people who know nothing about volleyball very well. Amusing
>> over-emotional characters.
>>
>
> Sports anime almost never do anything for me, and this was no exception.

It probably helps that I have almost no exposure to them.

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274170 is a reply to message #274056] Tue, 25 November 2014 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Baranyi is currently offline  Dave Baranyi
Messages: 1057
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:

> On 11/25/2014 7:57 AM, Dave Baranyi wrote:
>> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>>
>>> No Game, No Life ****
>>>
>>> Two emotionally disturbed shut-in siblings who spend all their time
>>> playing games are divinely abducted to a world where wagers are
>>> absolutely binding, but the only penalty for cheating is losing if you
>>> get caught. They become the champions of a nearly extinct human culture
>>> which has steadily lost it's way down to the totem pole to the other
>>> races. Although these NEET characters are generally annoying, I like
>>> this pair. Even though their lifestyle would not produce such a pretty
>>> pair.
>>>
>>
>> This one didn't do anything for me, probably because I didn't care about the
>> protagonists.
>>
>>> Momokyun Sword *
>>>
>>> A rule 63 version of Peach Boy travels out to stop a demon
>>> invasion...and is utterly repulsive. Something about those breasts just
>>> makes me want to projectile vomit. And she's a vapid twit. Did not
>>> finish the first episode.
>>>
>>
>> A "no star" p.o.s. for me.
>
> One is my lowest rating.
>
>


You are a "saint" with your rating system, considering some of the anime that
are out there... LOL

Dave Baranyi

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274191 is a reply to message #274170] Tue, 25 November 2014 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 11/25/2014 5:19 PM, Dave Baranyi wrote:
> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>
>> On 11/25/2014 7:57 AM, Dave Baranyi wrote:
>>> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>> No Game, No Life ****
>>>>
>>>> Two emotionally disturbed shut-in siblings who spend all their time
>>>> playing games are divinely abducted to a world where wagers are
>>>> absolutely binding, but the only penalty for cheating is losing if you
>>>> get caught. They become the champions of a nearly extinct human culture
>>>> which has steadily lost it's way down to the totem pole to the other
>>>> races. Although these NEET characters are generally annoying, I like
>>>> this pair. Even though their lifestyle would not produce such a pretty
>>>> pair.
>>>>
>>>
>>> This one didn't do anything for me, probably because I didn't care about the
>>> protagonists.
>>>
>>>> Momokyun Sword *
>>>>
>>>> A rule 63 version of Peach Boy travels out to stop a demon
>>>> invasion...and is utterly repulsive. Something about those breasts just
>>>> makes me want to projectile vomit. And she's a vapid twit. Did not
>>>> finish the first episode.
>>>>
>>>
>>> A "no star" p.o.s. for me.
>>
>> One is my lowest rating.
>>
>>
>
>
> You are a "saint" with your rating system, considering some of the anime that
> are out there... LOL
>
> Dave Baranyi
>

Not really. I just don't want people to confuse "I thought it was
terrible" with "I forgot to rate it."
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274494 is a reply to message #274056] Sat, 29 November 2014 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

Invaders of the Rokujyama **

Magical girl harem series in which the typically bland boy fulcrum finds
that his oddly cheap room is wanted by an alien princess, a magical
girl, a noblewoman from a subterreanian kingdom, and a ghost. Although
his room only became such a focus of interest after he had a odd
encounter with a kami, so I suspect the only remarkable thing about it
is that he lives in it.

All I can really say about this is that it's a really pretty run of the
mill series so far as of the second episode. I've seen a harem series
before so been there, done that. But it's not terrible. Just...nothing
special. The most notable thing about it is that none of them are
willing to admit that the magical girl is a magical girl despite her
magic powers. I guess that's how her "don't notice me" magic works.

Blade Dance of the Elementallers **

This on the other hand is the "only boy in a girls school" variety of
harem series, although he's fairly clearly paired off with the first
girl he meets as the OTP. As the only living boy magician in the world,
at least of that kind of magic, he bumbles into the heroine's attempt to
bind a spirit which is neither willing to submit nor weak enough to be
tamed. Apparently "bites off more than she can chew" is her defining
character trait. Instead he gets the spirit, who quickly manifests
herself as yet another of the series plethora of girls.

Familiar of Zero **

The usual Japanese schoolboy gets yoinked out of his world and into a
fantasy faux-Europe roughly approximating the 17th century to serve as
the "familiar" to a member of the magic using ruling class who can't
seem to get her juice working right. She's somewhat abusive to him but
less and less so as the series progresses. Kind of an interesting
world. Kind of annoying protagonists.

Argevollen ***

Young hotheaded hero gets his hands on a prototype mecha as his
country's defense falls apart before the invading army. This is of
course a familiar premise but at least it isn't another bloody harem
series and the protagonist is out of high school, if just barely.


--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274495 is a reply to message #274494] Sat, 29 November 2014 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Baranyi is currently offline  Dave Baranyi
Messages: 1057
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:

> Invaders of the Rokujyama **
>
> Magical girl harem series in which the typically bland boy fulcrum finds
> that his oddly cheap room is wanted by an alien princess, a magical
> girl, a noblewoman from a subterreanian kingdom, and a ghost. Although
> his room only became such a focus of interest after he had a odd
> encounter with a kami, so I suspect the only remarkable thing about it
> is that he lives in it.
>
> All I can really say about this is that it's a really pretty run of the
> mill series so far as of the second episode. I've seen a harem series
> before so been there, done that. But it's not terrible. Just...nothing
> special. The most notable thing about it is that none of them are
> willing to admit that the magical girl is a magical girl despite her
> magic powers. I guess that's how her "don't notice me" magic works.
>

I watched this series through to the end and it never did get better than
just being ordinary.

> Blade Dance of the Elementallers **
>
> This on the other hand is the "only boy in a girls school" variety of
> harem series, although he's fairly clearly paired off with the first
> girl he meets as the OTP. As the only living boy magician in the world,
> at least of that kind of magic, he bumbles into the heroine's attempt to
> bind a spirit which is neither willing to submit nor weak enough to be
> tamed. Apparently "bites off more than she can chew" is her defining
> character trait. Instead he gets the spirit, who quickly manifests
> herself as yet another of the series plethora of girls.
>

I dropped this one after 1 or 2 episodes. It was just too paint-by-numbers.


> Familiar of Zero **
>
> The usual Japanese schoolboy gets yoinked out of his world and into a
> fantasy faux-Europe roughly approximating the 17th century to serve as
> the "familiar" to a member of the magic using ruling class who can't
> seem to get her juice working right. She's somewhat abusive to him but
> less and less so as the series progresses. Kind of an interesting
> world. Kind of annoying protagonists.
>

I watched the first season of this one through, but I liked it less and less
as I went along. I also found the protagonists to be irritating.

> Argevollen ***
>
> Young hotheaded hero gets his hands on a prototype mecha as his
> country's defense falls apart before the invading army. This is of
> course a familiar premise but at least it isn't another bloody harem
> series and the protagonist is out of high school, if just barely.
>
>
>

Dumb premise, poor execution and annoying characters made me barely able to
watch the first episode through to the end, so I dropped it after that.
Apparently it is still running.

Dave Baranyi

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274496 is a reply to message #274494] Sat, 29 November 2014 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
E. Liddell is currently offline  E. Liddell
Messages: 44
Registered: August 2012
Karma: 0
Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:18:04 +0000, Dave Baranyi wrote:

> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:

>> Argevollen ***
>>
>> Young hotheaded hero gets his hands on a prototype mecha as his
>> country's defense falls apart before the invading army. This is of
>> course a familiar premise but at least it isn't another bloody harem
>> series and the protagonist is out of high school, if just barely.
>>
> Dumb premise, poor execution and annoying characters made me barely able
> to watch the first episode through to the end, so I dropped it after
> that. Apparently it is still running.

It is. I would class it as "uninspired"--it does nothing we haven't
seen elsewhere, and does it neither especially well nor badly enough
to be mockable. Having all the main characters be grown up is a nice
change, but it's not for those who dislike for angst, war stories, or
mecha.

(I watch a *lot* of mediocre action anime.)

E. Liddell
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274498 is a reply to message #274494] Sat, 29 November 2014 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Baranyi is currently offline  Dave Baranyi
Messages: 1057
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

"E. Liddell" <eliddell@no.patience.for.spam> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:18:04 +0000, Dave Baranyi wrote:
>
>> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>
>>> Argevollen ***
>>>
>>> Young hotheaded hero gets his hands on a prototype mecha as his
>>> country's defense falls apart before the invading army. This is of
>>> course a familiar premise but at least it isn't another bloody harem
>>> series and the protagonist is out of high school, if just barely.
>>>
>> Dumb premise, poor execution and annoying characters made me barely able
>> to watch the first episode through to the end, so I dropped it after
>> that. Apparently it is still running.
>
> It is. I would class it as "uninspired"--it does nothing we haven't
> seen elsewhere, and does it neither especially well nor badly enough
> to be mockable. Having all the main characters be grown up is a nice
> change, but it's not for those who dislike for angst, war stories, or
> mecha.
>
> (I watch a *lot* of mediocre action anime.)
>
> E. Liddell
>

Ah, angst... the inept writer's substitute for drama.

The main problem with "war stories" in anime is that most anime writers
don't bother trying to get beyond the cliches that came from Japanese
samurai TV shows of the sixties. And when the writers do try they usually
can't even do as adequate a job as did the Marx Brothers in "Duck Soup".
(And yes, I'm well aware that the "war" in Duck Soup was a satire.)

So I've got to admire your determination (fortitude?)in watching "LOTS" of
mediocre action anime. For me, life is way too short to do that.

Dave Baranyi

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274504 is a reply to message #274496] Sat, 29 November 2014 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 11/29/2014 7:51 AM, E. Liddell wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:18:04 +0000, Dave Baranyi wrote:
>
>> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>
>>> Argevollen ***
>>>
>>> Young hotheaded hero gets his hands on a prototype mecha as his
>>> country's defense falls apart before the invading army. This is of
>>> course a familiar premise but at least it isn't another bloody harem
>>> series and the protagonist is out of high school, if just barely.
>>>
>> Dumb premise, poor execution and annoying characters made me barely able
>> to watch the first episode through to the end, so I dropped it after
>> that. Apparently it is still running.
>
> It is. I would class it as "uninspired"--it does nothing we haven't
> seen elsewhere, and does it neither especially well nor badly enough
> to be mockable. Having all the main characters be grown up is a nice
> change, but it's not for those who dislike for angst, war stories, or
> mecha.
>
> (I watch a *lot* of mediocre action anime.)
>
> E. Liddell
>

One thing I'm little tired of is the portrayal of elder military
officers as out of touch and useless.
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274505 is a reply to message #274494] Sat, 29 November 2014 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stainless Steel Rat is currently offline  Stainless Steel Rat
Messages: 311
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:32:59 -0700, David Johnston wrote:

> One thing I'm little tired of is the portrayal of elder military
> officers as out of touch and useless.

Except... ask any enlisted rank or non-com and you'll get the same answer:
flag rank officers /are/ out of touch and useless, and lower rank officers
are merely useless. So, if you're supposed to be getting the story from
the perspective of the folks in the trenches then yeah, that's really
their perspective.

--
\m/ (--) \m/
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274511 is a reply to message #274505] Sat, 29 November 2014 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 11/29/2014 3:51 PM, Stainless Steel Rat wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:32:59 -0700, David Johnston wrote:
>
>> One thing I'm little tired of is the portrayal of elder military
>> officers as out of touch and useless.
>
> Except... ask any enlisted rank or non-com and you'll get the same answer:
> flag rank officers /are/ out of touch and useless,

So do you think that if you just shot all the flag rank officers and
just told the remaining troops to go out and fight that would work? I
kind of doubt it.

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274540 is a reply to message #274495] Sun, 30 November 2014 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick Roberts is currently offline  Nick Roberts
Messages: 60
Registered: February 2012
Karma: 0
Member
No Message Body
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #274546 is a reply to message #274494] Sun, 30 November 2014 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stainless Steel Rat is currently offline  Stainless Steel Rat
Messages: 311
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 12:57:05 +0000, Nick Roberts wrote:

> Actually, that tends to apply more to privates and junior NCOs. Senior
> NCOs have been around long enough to know that their officers have a
> wider perspective than that available to the typical squaddie, and what
> may be obvious to a squaddie doesn't necessarily work in that wider
> perspective.

That, and senior and career NCOs have learned how to deal with or avoid
problems with the pointy-haired ones. They wouldn't be senior or career
NCOs otherwise.

--
\m/ (--) \m/
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #290345 is a reply to message #274056] Tue, 25 November 2014 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Baranyi is currently offline  Dave Baranyi
Messages: 1057
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:

> No Game, No Life ****
>
> Two emotionally disturbed shut-in siblings who spend all their time
> playing games are divinely abducted to a world where wagers are
> absolutely binding, but the only penalty for cheating is losing if you
> get caught. They become the champions of a nearly extinct human culture
> which has steadily lost it's way down to the totem pole to the other
> races. Although these NEET characters are generally annoying, I like
> this pair. Even though their lifestyle would not produce such a pretty
> pair.
>

This one didn't do anything for me, probably because I didn't care about the
protagonists.

> Momokyun Sword *
>
> A rule 63 version of Peach Boy travels out to stop a demon
> invasion...and is utterly repulsive. Something about those breasts just
> makes me want to projectile vomit. And she's a vapid twit. Did not
> finish the first episode.
>

A "no star" p.o.s. for me.

> Maoyu ***
>
> Humanity's hero sets out to single-handedly defeat the overlord of the
> attacking demons, and when he gets there he finds that she's a hot woman
> who wants him and shares his desire for peace between the two sides.
> Wasn't this a hentai game premise? Except remove the sex (I think the
> two of them are still virgins despite having been "married" for most of
> a year) and almost all of the fight scenes and replace them with
> discussion of economics, politics, religion and agriculture. Ehn. I've
> seen worse.
>

I found this to be deathly boring.

> Comic Artist *
>
> Panty obsessed manga artist harasses his female assistants. Wasnt this
> a hentai game premise? Another "paraphilia is funny" series. Guys. It
> isn't.
>

Another "no star" p.o.s. for me.

> Haikyu!! ****
>
> High School volleyball team long on raw athleticism and short on
> experience (since 3 of them are first years, and one of them has almost
> no experience) must learn to operate as a coordinated team. Accomodates
> people who know nothing about volleyball very well. Amusing
> over-emotional characters.
>

Sports anime almost never do anything for me, and this was no exception.

> Hozuki's Coolheadness **
>
> The head of the hell (for Japan) brings professional detachment to
> keeping the process of torturing evil-doers operating smoothly. Ehn.
> Whatever.
>

I enjoyed this one a lot, but then I often like salaryman comedies.

> Monthly Girl's Nozaki-Kun *****
>
> A girl tries to "confess" to an upper-classman...despite knowing nothing
> about him...and misinterpreted, finds herself hired to be his assistant
> as he turns out a popular shojo manga series. While the first episode
> was just set-up, I found the second to be hilarious.
>

A lot of fun and laughs.


Dave Baranyi

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #290346 is a reply to message #290345] Tue, 25 November 2014 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Johnston is currently offline  David Johnston
Messages: 220
Registered: March 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 11/25/2014 7:57 AM, Dave Baranyi wrote:
> David Johnston <David@block.net> wrote:
>
>> No Game, No Life ****
>>
>> Two emotionally disturbed shut-in siblings who spend all their time
>> playing games are divinely abducted to a world where wagers are
>> absolutely binding, but the only penalty for cheating is losing if you
>> get caught. They become the champions of a nearly extinct human culture
>> which has steadily lost it's way down to the totem pole to the other
>> races. Although these NEET characters are generally annoying, I like
>> this pair. Even though their lifestyle would not produce such a pretty
>> pair.
>>
>
> This one didn't do anything for me, probably because I didn't care about the
> protagonists.
>
>> Momokyun Sword *
>>
>> A rule 63 version of Peach Boy travels out to stop a demon
>> invasion...and is utterly repulsive. Something about those breasts just
>> makes me want to projectile vomit. And she's a vapid twit. Did not
>> finish the first episode.
>>
>
> A "no star" p.o.s. for me.

One is my lowest rating.

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: What's On My Anime On Demand 2 [message #358921 is a reply to message #274511] Mon, 18 December 2017 11:00 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbie Sellers

On 11/29/2014 03:58 PM, David Johnston wrote:
> On 11/29/2014 3:51 PM, Stainless Steel Rat wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:32:59 -0700, David Johnston wrote:
>>
>>> One thing I'm little tired of is the portrayal of elder military
>>> officers as out of touch and useless.
>>
>> Except... ask any enlisted rank or non-com and you'll get the same
>> answer:
>> flag rank officers /are/ out of touch and useless,
>
> So do you think that if you just shot all the flag rank officers and
> just told the remaining troops to go out and fight that would work?  I
> kind of doubt it.
>

Enlisted men often suffer a failure to appreciate military
organizational structure. As long as food shows up on time and
the ammunition is at hand they fail to appreciate logistics because
they have not been to advanced training and learned the officers'
place and functions. Oh and they reward the medical and paramedical
personnel with terrible nicknames or at least they did back in the
1950s-1963 after which I have no ideas whatsoever about whatever
might be happening in the said ranks. Of course when they get
injured or ill they need the care they deride while well.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Moonlight Mile
Next Topic: A couple of times I thought I would like the sub better
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Nov 28 12:20:17 EST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03210 seconds