Date: Thu, 16-Feb-84 09:56:16 EST
Posted: Thu Feb 16 09:56:16 1984
Date-Received: Fri, 17-Feb-84 03:06:55 EST
Organization: AT&T Bell Labs, Naperville, IL
I would appreciate the following information on the Timex/Sinclair ZX81
or TS-1000 computer:
1. Are the schematics for the computer and the 16K RAM pack available
2. Does anyone have any documentation on the SLC/ULA chip on the main board?
3. Is composite video signal available anywhere on the board?
4. On poer-up, is it possible to start execution in ROM other than the
OS/BASIC, and if so, how?
5. Does anyone have official or disassembled source of the OS/BASIC?
6. Is there any documentation of user callable routines in the kernel?
I would appreciate any information on the above. I will collect and post
the responses. Thank you.
M. Horbal ih1b230 x3425
Mark T. Horbal IH1b230 x3425