Date: Tue, 5-Mar-85 19:39:46 EST
Posted: Tue Mar 5 19:39:46 1985
Date-Received: Wed, 6-Mar-85 02:59:14 EST
Organization: U of Waterloo, Ontario
I am selling the following as one package to the best "reasonable"
TI Mini Memory Cartridge
- 4K RAM, 4K ROM, and 6K GROM.
- Allows POKEing, PEEKing, and assembler language programming
from TI Basic.
- Manual included.
- One year old (battery should still be good), used about three
- Includes the Line-by-line Assembler (plus manual) for assembling
Assembler Language Primer
- written by John T. Dow (not TI - hence easier to understand).
TI Editor/Assembler Manual
- includes complete description of TMS9900 commands and many ROM
Mail offers/queries/etc to me at watdaisy!gawilson, my hardmail address is
280 Phillip Street,
Note: The Mini Memory cartridge originally cost me about $140, and the
TI E/A Manual about $25-$30 (both prices in Canadian Dollars). I
am looking at a minimum of $75 Canadian (the final sales price includes
the cost of shipping it to you by registered mail).