Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Sci-Fi/Fantasy » Anime Misc. » Name the orphan.
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Name the orphan. [message #43283] Sat, 16 March 2013 13:47 Go to next message
Gerardo Campos is currently offline  Gerardo Campos
Messages: 147
Registered: February 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc


Name the orphan:

http://www.cinismoilustrado.com/2013/03/orfanato.html


Yes, there are only 2 anime characters, but, that will make it barely on
topic, right =)


--
Saludos
Gerardo Campos
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: Name the orphan. [message #43319 is a reply to message #43283] Sat, 16 March 2013 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wie[1] is currently offline  Ansgar -59cobalt- Wie[1]
Messages: 19
Registered: March 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

Gerardo Campos <macross@mx1.ibm.com> wrote:
> Name the orphan:

>

> http://www.cinismoilustrado.com/2013/03/orfanato.html

>

>

> Yes, there are only 2 anime characters, but, that will make it barely

> on topic, right =)


"hardly" is the word you're looking for. ;þ

cu
59cobalt
--
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight
flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: Name the orphan. [message #43376 is a reply to message #43319] Sun, 17 March 2013 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Inu-Yasha is currently offline  Inu-Yasha
Messages: 172
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

On 3/16/2013 5:39 PM, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote:
> Gerardo Campos <macross@mx1.ibm.com> wrote:

>> Name the orphan:

>>

>> http://www.cinismoilustrado.com/2013/03/orfanato.html

>>

>>

>> Yes, there are only 2 anime characters, but, that will make it barely

>> on topic, right =)

>

> "hardly" is the word you're looking for. ;þ

>

> cu

> 59cobalt

>

Well, I know the non-anime characters, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Peter
Parker (tho not really and orphan he has Aunt May), and Harry Potter
(again he has an Aunt & Uncle), tho I am more dense about the anime
characters it looks like Goku (sp) from Dragonballs, and the last is
(guessing here) Astroboy? These are my Picks.

Inu-Yasha
Feh!! ^_^

--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: Name the orphan. [message #43407 is a reply to message #43376] Sun, 17 March 2013 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wie[1] is currently offline  Ansgar -59cobalt- Wie[1]
Messages: 19
Registered: March 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
From Newsgroup: rec.arts.anime.misc

Inu-Yasha <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> On 3/16/2013 5:39 PM, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote:

>> Gerardo Campos <macross@mx1.ibm.com> wrote:

>>> Name the orphan:

>>>

>>> http://www.cinismoilustrado.com/2013/03/orfanato.html

>>>

>>>

>>> Yes, there are only 2 anime characters, but, that will make it barely

>>> on topic, right =)

>>

>> "hardly" is the word you're looking for. ;þ

>

> Well, I know the non-anime characters, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Peter

> Parker (tho not really and orphan he has Aunt May), and Harry Potter

> (again he has an Aunt & Uncle), tho I am more dense about the anime

> characters it looks like Goku (sp) from Dragonballs, and the last is

> (guessing here) Astroboy? These are my Picks.


The last one is Heidi [1].

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi,_Girl_of_the_Alps

cu
59cobalt
--
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight
flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)
--- Synchronet 3.13a-Win32 NewsLink 1.83
Re: Name the orphan. [message #355265 is a reply to message #43407] Sun, 05 November 2017 11:53 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbie Sellers

Yes this post is 4 years or more old but never too late
to provide some additional information.
On 03/17/2013 09:26 AM, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote:
> Inu-Yasha <tjardine@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>> On 3/16/2013 5:39 PM, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote:
>>> Gerardo Campos <macross@mx1.ibm.com> wrote:
>>>> Name the orphan:
>>>>
>>>> http://www.cinismoilustrado.com/2013/03/orfanato.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yes, there are only 2 anime characters, but, that will make it barely
>>>> on topic, right =)
>>>
>>> "hardly" is the word you're looking for. ;þ
>>
>> Well, I know the non-anime characters, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Peter
>> Parker (tho not really and orphan he has Aunt May), and Harry Potter
>> (again he has an Aunt & Uncle), tho I am more dense about the anime
>> characters it looks like Goku (sp) from Dragonballs, and the last is
>> (guessing here) Astroboy? These are my Picks.
>
> The last one is Heidi [1].
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi,_Girl_of_the_Alps
>
> cu
> 59cobalt

And where is Richard (Dick) Grayson?

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Gunslinger Girl
Next Topic: red bean soup
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Mon Oct 25 05:56:30 EDT 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00539 seconds