Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Sci-Fi/Fantasy » Star Wars » [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked!
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
[RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #387856] Thu, 17 October 2019 16:09 Go to next message
Your Name is currently offline  Your Name
Messages: 814
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Senior Member
Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
isn't true. :-(


Palpatine Never Died & Survival Leaked!
The Rise Of Skywalker (Star Wars Episode 9)
-------------------------------------------
Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker is said to have many revelations
in the film by director JJ Abrams. We will be going into some
Star Wars the rise of Skywalker spoilers ... potential spoilers
of course that have to do with Palpatine's survival from Return
of the Jedi and how he was able to live. These Star Wars
Episode 9 spoilers are said to involve crucial leaked hints of
Palpatine's survival in the film and that he never really died.

YouTube: (6mins 30secs)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje2O4Eb-bU>
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #387861 is a reply to message #387856] Fri, 18 October 2019 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 10/18/2019 4:09 AM, Your Name wrote:
>
> Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
> Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
> isn't true. :-(

If Darth Sidious could survive that, then Windu could come back as well! :)

--
@~@ Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
/( _ )\ May the Force and farces be with you!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_ addressesa
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #387869 is a reply to message #387861] Fri, 18 October 2019 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your Name is currently offline  Your Name
Messages: 814
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On 2019-10-18 16:05:11 +0000, Mr. Man-wai Chang said:
> On 10/18/2019 4:09 AM, Your Name wrote:
>>
>> Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
>> Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
>> isn't true. :-(
>
> If Darth Sidious could survive that, then Windu could come back as well! :)

May as well just bring all the dead people back to life. JarJar Abrams
is simply a talentless lazy hack with no clue what he's ever doing. He
made an incomprehensible mess of Lost, he ruined Star Trek, and now
he's completing his ruination of Star Wars. :-(
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #387894 is a reply to message #387856] Sun, 20 October 2019 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your Name is currently offline  Your Name
Messages: 814
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On 2019-10-17 20:09:07 +0000, Your Name said:

> Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
> Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
> isn't true. :-(
>
>
> Palpatine Never Died & Survival Leaked!
> The Rise Of Skywalker (Star Wars Episode 9)
> -------------------------------------------
> Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker is said to have many revelations
> in the film by director JJ Abrams. We will be going into some
> Star Wars the rise of Skywalker spoilers ... potential spoilers
> of course that have to do with Palpatine's survival from Return
> of the Jedi and how he was able to live. These Star Wars
> Episode 9 spoilers are said to involve crucial leaked hints of
> Palpatine's survival in the film and that he never really died.
>
> YouTube: (6mins 30secs)
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje2O4Eb-bU>

Yet more insufferable garbage from the deluded "mind" of JarJar Abrams
rumoured to be in Episode IX ... now apparently Padme Amidala's
necklace (created by young Anakin back in Episode I) is of huge mighty
importance and leads to a plaent full of Force-senstive being in the
Unknown Regions ... where does this more get this crap from? Probably
the same as all his other moronically silly "ideas", by looking in his
toilet bowl. :-(

The Rise Of Skywalker Padme's Big Secret Revealed! (Star Wars Episode 9)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihX4DVdv8_I>
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #387919 is a reply to message #387869] Mon, 21 October 2019 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 10/19/2019 4:38 AM, Your Name wrote:
>>
>> If Darth Sidious could survive that, then Windu could come back as well! :)
>
> May as well just bring all the dead people back to life. JarJar Abrams
> is simply a talentless lazy hack with no clue what he's ever doing. He
> made an incomprehensible mess of Lost, he ruined Star Trek, and now
> he's completing his ruination of Star Wars. :-(

In the spiritual/religion world, there is something called
reincarnation! I think Yoda, Qui-Gon & Obiwan could go through that
since they figured out how to become one with the Force, not Anakin
though. ;)

--
@~@ Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
/( _ )\ May the Force and farces be with you!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):
http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_ addressesa
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #389358 is a reply to message #387856] Thu, 19 December 2019 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sandman is currently offline  Sandman
Messages: 97
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Member
In article <qoahp3$2ld2$1@adenine.netfront.net>, Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:

>
> Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
> Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
> isn't true. :-(
>
>
> Palpatine Never Died & Survival Leaked!
> The Rise Of Skywalker (Star Wars Episode 9)
> -------------------------------------------
> Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker is said to have many revelations
> in the film by director JJ Abrams. We will be going into some
> Star Wars the rise of Skywalker spoilers ... potential spoilers
> of course that have to do with Palpatine's survival from Return
> of the Jedi and how he was able to live. These Star Wars
> Episode 9 spoilers are said to involve crucial leaked hints of
> Palpatine's survival in the film and that he never really died.
>
> YouTube: (6mins 30secs)
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje2O4Eb-bU>

Rise of Skywalker was good, just that it was a bit too fast-paced, too much
movie crammed into the runtime. If it hadn't been the trainwreck that was
Last Jedi, they wouldn't have had to fix so many things and focus on the
logical story set up in Force Awakens. A lot of Rise is just a huge middle
finger to Rian for Last Jedi.



--
Sandman[.net]
Re: [RUMOUR] Palpatine never died, Star Wars Episode 9 survival leaked! [message #389359 is a reply to message #389358] Thu, 19 December 2019 14:27 Go to previous message
Your Name is currently offline  Your Name
Messages: 814
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On 2019-12-19 12:49:01 +0000, Sandman said:
> In article <qoahp3$2ld2$1@adenine.netfront.net>, Your Name
> <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
>>
>> Just when you thought JarJar Abrams' awful lazy-ass crapfest "Sequel
>> Trilogy" couldn't get any more ridiculous ... hopefully this idiocy
>> isn't true. :-(
>>
>>
>> Palpatine Never Died & Survival Leaked!
>> The Rise Of Skywalker (Star Wars Episode 9)
>> -------------------------------------------
>> Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker is said to have many revelations
>> in the film by director JJ Abrams. We will be going into some
>> Star Wars the rise of Skywalker spoilers ... potential spoilers
>> of course that have to do with Palpatine's survival from Return
>> of the Jedi and how he was able to live. These Star Wars
>> Episode 9 spoilers are said to involve crucial leaked hints of
>> Palpatine's survival in the film and that he never really died.
>>
>> YouTube: (6mins 30secs)
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje2O4Eb-bU>
>
> Rise of Skywalker was good, just that it was a bit too fast-paced, too much
> movie crammed into the runtime. If it hadn't been the trainwreck that was
> Last Jedi, they wouldn't have had to fix so many things and focus on the
> logical story set up in Force Awakens. A lot of Rise is just a huge middle
> finger to Rian for Last Jedi.

The entire Sequel Trilogy is "just a huge middle finger" to the fans
.... nothing but a lazy-ass, copy-catted, "Politically Correct"-erised
pile of ill-fitting garbage. :-(
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: [NEWS] Rian Johnson says pandering to fans is a 'mistake'
Next Topic: Rian Johnson Defends His Loser Trainwreck Version of Luke Skywalker Amid Re-Stoked Criticisms
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sat Jul 04 01:29:08 EDT 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03302 seconds