Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Digital Archaeology » Computer Arcana » Apple » Apple II » Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386125] Sun, 18 August 2019 18:17 Go to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbi

Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386126 is a reply to message #386125] Sun, 18 August 2019 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Touvell is currently offline  Dave Touvell
Messages: 17
Registered: August 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:17:26 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.

How about https://archive.org/details/WordPerfectIIe ?

Cover is pretty marked up, but it's the only version I've come across.

-Dave
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386127 is a reply to message #386126] Sun, 18 August 2019 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbi

On Sunday, 18 August 2019 19:55:44 UTC-4, Dave Touvell wrote:
> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:17:26 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>
> How about https://archive.org/details/WordPerfectIIe ?
>
> Cover is pretty marked up, but it's the only version I've come across.
>
> -Dave

Awesome thank you! My Google-foo came up short!
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386128 is a reply to message #386127] Sun, 18 August 2019 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave Touvell is currently offline  Dave Touvell
Messages: 17
Registered: August 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 August 2019 19:55:44 UTC-4, Dave Touvell wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:17:26 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
>>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>>
>> How about https://archive.org/details/WordPerfectIIe ?
>>
>> Cover is pretty marked up, but it's the only version I've come across.
>>
>> -Dave
>
> Awesome thank you! My Google-foo came up short!

The first two places I look for apple2 stuff are asimov and archive.org. If it's not on there, then the hunt begins!
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386129 is a reply to message #386128] Sun, 18 August 2019 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbi

On Sunday, 18 August 2019 20:18:34 UTC-4, Dave Touvell wrote:
> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 8:10:32 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
>> On Sunday, 18 August 2019 19:55:44 UTC-4, Dave Touvell wrote:
>>> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 6:17:26 PM UTC-4, Bobbi wrote:
>>>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>>>
>>> How about https://archive.org/details/WordPerfectIIe ?
>>>
>>> Cover is pretty marked up, but it's the only version I've come across.
>>>
>>> -Dave
>>
>> Awesome thank you! My Google-foo came up short!
>
> The first two places I look for apple2 stuff are asimov and archive.org. If it's not on there, then the hunt begins!

I always look on Asimov, and forget about archive.org. Thanks for reminding me about it!
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386153 is a reply to message #386125] Mon, 19 August 2019 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: James Davis

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 3:17:26 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.

I have the whole WordPerfect set of manuals for the Apple and the IBM computers in a hard binders boxed set. I suppose I could scan them for you and put them up on Asimov, but not right away.
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386154 is a reply to message #386153] Mon, 19 August 2019 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbi

On Monday, 19 August 2019 15:24:11 UTC-4, James Davis wrote:
> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 3:17:26 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>
> I have the whole WordPerfect set of manuals for the Apple and the IBM computers in a hard binders boxed set. I suppose I could scan them for you and put them up on Asimov, but not right away.

Thanks James! But I think I have all I need right now from archive.org.
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386167 is a reply to message #386154] Mon, 19 August 2019 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: James Davis

On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 12:26:32 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
> On Monday, 19 August 2019 15:24:11 UTC-4, James Davis wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 3:17:26 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
>>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>>
>> I have the whole WordPerfect set of manuals for the Apple and the IBM computers in a hard binders boxed set. I suppose I could scan them for you and put them up on Asimov, but not right away.
>
> Thanks James! But I think I have all I need right now from archive.org.

Would you like a clean front page scanned? I could email it to you. ;-)
Re: Manual for Apple IIe Wordperfect [message #386168 is a reply to message #386167] Mon, 19 August 2019 21:06 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: Bobbi

On Monday, 19 August 2019 21:03:58 UTC-4, James Davis wrote:
> On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 12:26:32 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
>> On Monday, 19 August 2019 15:24:11 UTC-4, James Davis wrote:
>>> On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 3:17:26 PM UTC-7, Bobbi wrote:
>>>> Does anyone know where I can find a PDF for the Wordperfect manual for Apple //e? I can find the IIgs one, but I think it is quite different.
>>>
>>> I have the whole WordPerfect set of manuals for the Apple and the IBM computers in a hard binders boxed set. I suppose I could scan them for you and put them up on Asimov, but not right away.
>>
>> Thanks James! But I think I have all I need right now from archive.org.
>
> Would you like a clean front page scanned? I could email it to you. ;-)

Sure if you like, although I am quite partial to the one with random use notes scribbled on it and a vintage post-it note :)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Sorting directories on ProDOS
Next Topic: ImageWriter ll feeding single sheets.
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Wed Oct 16 00:31:43 EDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00510 seconds