Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Digital Archaeology » Computer Arcana » Computer Folklore » Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin.
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414474] Sat, 14 May 2022 00:41 Go to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: A.T. Murray

May 13-15, 2022 -- Wartime News -- Russia: the coming collapse with Putin approaching death's door

Russia appears to be facing a perfect storm. Its armed forces continue to falter in their invasion of Ukraine, while dictator Vladimir Putin shows signs of receiving treatment for what some observers believe is blood cancer. At Putin's recent May 9 appearance on Red Square marking the annual commemoration of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany, his face was puffy, his legs were temporarily covered by a blanket, and he had a distinct limp while walking.

Medical experts have pointed out that Putin's face bore a typical "chemo glow" that often results from chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Radiation treatment in combination with chemo can also contribute to red blotches and bloating of the face, both noticeable in Putin's case.

In a case of deja vu, Kremlin watchers and intelligence agencies are resorting to viewing photographs and videos in order to ascertain a Russian leader's health. This was commonplace during the Cold War, particularly between 1982 and 1985, when three Soviet leaders, Leonid Brezhnev, Yuri Andropov, and Konstantin Chernenko, all died in rapid succession.

WMR previously reported that tensions were building in Siberia among non-Russian ethnic groups who have bristled at seeing their young conscripts return in body bags from Ukraine while also facing limitations on their former political autonomy. While there have been numerous reports of anti-Putin partisans in Russia and Belarus attacking rail lines to disrupt the Russian war effort in Ukraine, this action has now, according to various news reports, spread to Siberia.

Siberian separatists have blocked trains in the Irkutsk region by short circuiting safety switches on the rails. According to the Russian website Baza, notes left at the scenes of the sabotage read: "Death to Katsapam." Katsapam is a pejorative term for ethnic Russians and is literally translated as "butcher." A similar word derived from the Turkish language, kasap, is also used by Ukrainians, Poles, Crimean Tatars, and among the Turkic peoples of Siberia, including Tuvans, Altais, Khakass, and the Sakha. The notes disrupting the rail lines also read: "Free Siberia! Glory to the Siberian Republic." A large number of ethnic Ukrainians also live in Siberia. In 1919, there was briefly an independent Siberia with its capital in Omsk.

There are growing signs that the war in Ukraine is resulting in a shamanic rebellion among Buddhist clerics in the predominantly Buddhist Republics of Tuva and Buryatia on the Russian border with Mongolia. Buryats living abroad are also protesting the war in Ukraine [right, Buryats in San Francisco] as a higher proportion of Buryats in the Russian armed forces are dying in Ukraine than their Russian counterparts.

If Putin does have terminal cancer, the jockeying among those to replace him will become as fierce as it was after the deaths of Brezhnev, Andropov, and Chernenko. Mikhail Gorbachev, who was the successor favored by former KGB chief Andropov, saw his succession stymied by the terminally ill Chernenko. Only after Chernenko's death was Gorbachev able to ascend to the Kremlin's top spot.

Among those seen as potential successors to Putin include Nikolai Patrushev, the 70-year old chairman of the Russian National Security Council; former President and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, who is currently the deputy chairman of the National Security Council; and a long shot, the 36-year old Dmitry Kovalev, a Putin presidential aide.

https://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/may-1315-2022-war time-news-russia-the-coming-collapse

https://mobile.twitter.com/igorsushko?p=s

http://ai.neocities.org/Dushka.html -- Mentifex AI Mind in Russian
OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414476 is a reply to message #414474] Sat, 14 May 2022 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Flass is currently offline  Peter Flass
Messages: 8055
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
A.T. Murray <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
> May 13-15, 2022 -- Wartime News -- Russia: the coming collapse with Putin
> approaching death's door
>
> Russia appears to be facing a perfect storm. Its armed forces continue to
> falter in their invasion of Ukraine, while dictator Vladimir Putin shows
> signs of receiving treatment for what some observers believe is blood
> cancer. At Putin's recent May 9 appearance on Red Square marking the
> annual commemoration of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany, his face
> was puffy, his legs were temporarily covered by a blanket, and he had a
> distinct limp while walking.

We’ve heard this too many times to put much faith in it.

>
> Medical experts have pointed out that Putin's face bore a typical "chemo
> glow" that often results from chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
> Radiation treatment in combination with chemo can also contribute to red
> blotches and bloating of the face, both noticeable in Putin's case.
>
> In a case of deja vu, Kremlin watchers and intelligence agencies are
> resorting to viewing photographs and videos in order to ascertain a
> Russian leader's health. This was commonplace during the Cold War,
> particularly between 1982 and 1985, when three Soviet leaders, Leonid
> Brezhnev, Yuri Andropov, and Konstantin Chernenko, all died in rapid succession.
>
> WMR previously reported that tensions were building in Siberia among
> non-Russian ethnic groups who have bristled at seeing their young
> conscripts return in body bags from Ukraine while also facing limitations
> on their former political autonomy. While there have been numerous
> reports of anti-Putin partisans in Russia and Belarus attacking rail
> lines to disrupt the Russian war effort in Ukraine, this action has now,
> according to various news reports, spread to Siberia.
>
> Siberian separatists have blocked trains in the Irkutsk region by short
> circuiting safety switches on the rails. According to the Russian website
> Baza, notes left at the scenes of the sabotage read: "Death to Katsapam."
> Katsapam is a pejorative term for ethnic Russians and is literally
> translated as "butcher." A similar word derived from the Turkish
> language, kasap, is also used by Ukrainians, Poles, Crimean Tatars, and
> among the Turkic peoples of Siberia, including Tuvans, Altais, Khakass,
> and the Sakha. The notes disrupting the rail lines also read: "Free
> Siberia! Glory to the Siberian Republic." A large number of ethnic
> Ukrainians also live in Siberia. In 1919, there was briefly an
> independent Siberia with its capital in Omsk.
>
> There are growing signs that the war in Ukraine is resulting in a
> shamanic rebellion among Buddhist clerics in the predominantly Buddhist
> Republics of Tuva and Buryatia on the Russian border with Mongolia.
> Buryats living abroad are also protesting the war in Ukraine [right,
> Buryats in San Francisco] as a higher proportion of Buryats in the
> Russian armed forces are dying in Ukraine than their Russian counterparts.
>
> If Putin does have terminal cancer, the jockeying among those to replace
> him will become as fierce as it was after the deaths of Brezhnev,
> Andropov, and Chernenko. Mikhail Gorbachev, who was the successor favored
> by former KGB chief Andropov, saw his succession stymied by the
> terminally ill Chernenko. Only after Chernenko's death was Gorbachev able
> to ascend to the Kremlin's top spot.
>
> Among those seen as potential successors to Putin include Nikolai
> Patrushev, the 70-year old chairman of the Russian National Security
> Council; former President and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, who is
> currently the deputy chairman of the National Security Council; and a
> long shot, the 36-year old Dmitry Kovalev, a Putin presidential aide.
>
> https://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/may-1315-2022-war time-news-russia-the-coming-collapse
>
> https://mobile.twitter.com/igorsushko?p=s
>
> http://ai.neocities.org/Dushka.html -- Mentifex AI Mind in Russian
>

This seems to be a time similar to Russia’s defeat in WW II. I wouldn’t
expect to see Cossacks on horseback or armored trains, but the defeated
returning veterans may bring on civil war.

As for the current unrest, the CIA would be very remiss if it wasn’t
encouraging it. If things get crazy enough, Putsky will have to bring some
of his army back to maintain order.


--
Pete
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414490 is a reply to message #414476] Sun, 15 May 2022 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott is currently offline  scott
Messages: 4018
Registered: February 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:

> This seems to be a time similar to Russia’s defeat in WW II. I wouldn’t
> expect to see Cossacks on horseback or armored trains, but the defeated
> returning veterans may bring on civil war.

Ah, Pete, you might want to check up on the source of
the post you are responding to before responding.

>A.T. Murray <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:

Wayne Madsen (journalist) (born 1954), American journalist and conspiracy theorist
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414492 is a reply to message #414490] Sun, 15 May 2022 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Flass is currently offline  Peter Flass
Messages: 8055
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> This seems to be a time similar to Russia’s defeat in WW II. I wouldn’t
>> expect to see Cossacks on horseback or armored trains, but the defeated
>> returning veterans may bring on civil war.
>
> Ah, Pete, you might want to check up on the source of
> the post you are responding to before responding.
>
>> A.T. Murray <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Wayne Madsen (journalist) (born 1954), American journalist and conspiracy theorist
>

I’ve seen some of this elsewhere. Putin’s health seems to be a source of
speculation, and I’ve heard about some rumblings of unrest in Russia’s far
east. As I said, I’d certainly hope the CIA is talking to people there.
Then you hear the intercepts of what many Russian soldiers in Ukraine are
saying. There has already been one Russian general killed by being run over
by one of his own tanks, how long until the soldiers begin shooting their
officers?

--
Pete
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414497 is a reply to message #414492] Mon, 16 May 2022 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scott is currently offline  scott
Messages: 4018
Registered: February 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
> Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>
>>> This seems to be a time similar to Russia’s defeat in WW II. I wouldn’t
>>> expect to see Cossacks on horseback or armored trains, but the defeated
>>> returning veterans may bring on civil war.
>>
>> Ah, Pete, you might want to check up on the source of
>> the post you are responding to before responding.
>>
>>> A.T. Murray <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Wayne Madsen (journalist) (born 1954), American journalist and conspiracy theorist
>>
>
> I’ve seen some of this elsewhere. Putin’s health seems to be a source of
> speculation, and I’ve heard about some rumblings of unrest in Russia’s far
> east. As I said, I’d certainly hope the CIA is talking to people there.
> Then you hear the intercepts of what many Russian soldiers in Ukraine are
> saying. There has already been one Russian general killed by being run over
> by one of his own tanks, how long until the soldiers begin shooting their
> officers?

The leadership difficulties in the Russian army go all the way back
to WWII. Unlike the western armed forces, the Russians don't have
an experienced NCO corp to run daily operations, rather they have
officers (and in the Soviet years, political handlers) doing the
hands-on work, and thus they "lead from the front". Hence the loss
of at least four generals so far, some as you note, may have been
indiginous losses.

Speculation is unhealthy, leading to potentially dangerous false
conclusions.
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414498 is a reply to message #414497] Mon, 16 May 2022 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: maus

On 2022-05-16, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>> Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>>
>
> The leadership difficulties in the Russian army go all the way back
> to WWII. Unlike the western armed forces, the Russians don't have
> an experienced NCO corp to run daily operations, rather they have
> officers (and in the Soviet years, political handlers) doing the
> hands-on work, and thus they "lead from the front". Hence the loss
> of at least four generals so far, some as you note, may have been
> indiginous losses.
>
> Speculation is unhealthy, leading to potentially dangerous false
> conclusions.

I remember the old men's stories from WWI, of how the advancing soldiers
would be FOLLOWED by officers with pistols in their hands, ready to
shoot any soldier who hesitated.

In the early stages of barberossa, the russian political officers were shot
immediatly on capture, as were the women soldiers. Horrible.
..
--
greymausg@mail.com
A million pounds, Mr. Bond.
Ten, twenty million, tops.
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414500 is a reply to message #414498] Mon, 16 May 2022 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D.J. is currently offline  D.J.
Messages: 610
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On 16 May 2022 15:32:04 GMT, maus <maus@dmaus.org> wrote:
> On 2022-05-16, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>> Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>>>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>>>
>>
>> The leadership difficulties in the Russian army go all the way back
>> to WWII. Unlike the western armed forces, the Russians don't have
>> an experienced NCO corp to run daily operations, rather they have
>> officers (and in the Soviet years, political handlers) doing the
>> hands-on work, and thus they "lead from the front". Hence the loss
>> of at least four generals so far, some as you note, may have been
>> indiginous losses.
>>
>> Speculation is unhealthy, leading to potentially dangerous false
>> conclusions.
>
> I remember the old men's stories from WWI, of how the advancing soldiers
> would be FOLLOWED by officers with pistols in their hands, ready to
> shoot any soldier who hesitated.
>
> In the early stages of barberossa, the russian political officers were shot
> immediatly on capture, as were the women soldiers. Horrible.

Some of the political officers were men, like Krushchev.

The Night Witches, Russian fighter-bomber pilots, were abused then
murdered upon capture by the Germans.

I thought it was myth, but turns out it is fact. A Russian woman heard
of her husband's death, talked Stalin into letting her be a tank
commander. She took on a number of German tanks, as part of various
attacks, and beat them. I don't remember if she survived the war or
not.
--
Jim
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414501 is a reply to message #414498] Mon, 16 May 2022 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peter Flass is currently offline  Peter Flass
Messages: 8055
Registered: December 2011
Karma: 0
Senior Member
maus <maus@dmaus.org> wrote:
> On 2022-05-16, Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>> Scott Lurndal <scott@slp53.sl.home> wrote:
>>>> Peter Flass <peter_flass@yahoo.com> writes:
>>>>
>>
>> The leadership difficulties in the Russian army go all the way back
>> to WWII. Unlike the western armed forces, the Russians don't have
>> an experienced NCO corp to run daily operations, rather they have
>> officers (and in the Soviet years, political handlers) doing the
>> hands-on work, and thus they "lead from the front". Hence the loss
>> of at least four generals so far, some as you note, may have been
>> indiginous losses.
>>
>> Speculation is unhealthy, leading to potentially dangerous false
>> conclusions.
>
> I remember the old men's stories from WWI, of how the advancing soldiers
> would be FOLLOWED by officers with pistols in their hands, ready to
> shoot any soldier who hesitated.

Now they’re “recruiting” soldiers from the captured parts of Ukraine to
fight, probably with similar incentives.

>
> In the early stages of barberossa, the russian political officers were shot
> immediatly on capture, as were the women soldiers. Horrible.
> .



--
Pete
Re: OT: Re: Mentifex channels Wayne Madsen Report on coming death of Putin. [message #414502 is a reply to message #414500] Mon, 16 May 2022 16:22 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: maus

On 2022-05-16, D.J <chucktheouch@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 May 2022 15:32:04 GMT, maus <maus@dmaus.org> wrote:
>>
>> I remember the old men's stories from WWI, of how the advancing soldiers
>> would be FOLLOWED by officers with pistols in their hands, ready to
>> shoot any soldier who hesitated.
>>
>> In the early stages of barberossa, the russian political officers were shot
>> immediatly on capture, as were the women soldiers. Horrible.
>
> Some of the political officers were men, like Krushchev.
>
> The Night Witches, Russian fighter-bomber pilots, were abused then
> murdered upon capture by the Germans.
>
> I thought it was myth, but turns out it is fact. A Russian woman heard
> of her husband's death, talked Stalin into letting her be a tank
> commander. She took on a number of German tanks, as part of various
> attacks, and beat them. I don't remember if she survived the war or
> not.

AFAIK, Russian women demanded an Army unit for women only in 1915. Both
World wars were hard for Women on the eastern front. There was a story
that Himmler organized a rescue for half German children when it was
clear that Germany was going to have to retreat from the Ukraine. One
story was that there was over a million such children.

I never found out anything more about that.

Wars are bad things. Walking along the roads in the former Eastern
Berlin,, looking down into holes filled with the debris from the
bombing, brought the old stories back, of how the women were forced to
clear rubble to be allowed food to live.

The real heroes of the War in the East were the Russian and German women
that endured and got their countries going again.


--
greymausg@mail.com
Ten, twenty million casulties, tops.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Google translate nowdoing Sanskrit.
Next Topic: Re: What's different, was Why did Dennis Ritchie write that UNIX was a modern implementation of CTSS?
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Fri Jul 01 16:41:39 EDT 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01883 seconds