» Digital Archaeology
» Computer Arcana
» Apple II Emulation
» KEGS v1.14 released
|KEGS v1.14 released [message #412326]
||Sun, 14 November 2021 17:42
Originally posted by: kegs|
I've updated KEGS, an Apple IIgs emulator for Mac OS X and Linux, to 1.14.
The Mac executable should run on 10.13 or later. It's also a universal app,
so it runs native on Apple M1 silicon. There's a Linux executable as well.
KEGS v1.14 is available at: http://kegs.sourceforge.net
The current CHANGES.txt file:
Changes in KEGS v1.14 since v1.13 (11/14/21)
- Better support for disk images inside .zip files.
- Linux sound fixes to make PULSE_AUDIO work a little better.
- Better handle being run from the Finder, and go right to the Config
page to select a ROM file if no ROM is found.
- Add NSHighResolutionCapable=False to speed up graphics operations on some
- Fix serial port code to properly return the DCD status as a modem.
Full source code is included. To rebuild on the Mac, all you need is to
download XCode and KEGS, "cd src; make".
Current Time: Sun Jan 23 04:57:59 EST 2022
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00663 seconds