Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Digital Archaeology » Computer Arcana » Commodore » Commodore 8-bit » Leather C-64 Keyboard Cover & Composite Audio/Video Cable Available NOW!
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Leather C-64 Keyboard Cover & Composite Audio/Video Cable Available NOW! [message #177376] Fri, 13 April 2007 23:58 Go to next message
ramswell is currently offline  ramswell
Messages: 1808
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
I got a Leather C64 Computer Cover and a composite (8-PIN DIN TYPE)
Audio/Video Cable in a box of software that I still have available!
Also in the box are a bunch of "extra" Loadstar's and Compute Gazettes
that i already have and no longer need.

All these items need a good, loving home and I WILL NOT throw them
away! So, here's the deal:


For $25.00 I will include all the above items in one load to whoever
wants them! This DOES INCLUDE SHIPPING TOO!!!!!!



Have a great Weekend!!!!!!


Charles
Re: Leather C-64 Keyboard Cover & Composite Audio/Video Cable Available NOW! [message #177466 is a reply to message #177376] Sat, 14 April 2007 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: personable85

On Apr 13, 11:58 pm, "ramswell" <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I got a Leather C64 Computer Cover and a composite (8-PIN DIN TYPE)
> Audio/Video Cable in a box of software that I still have available!
> Also in the box are a bunch of "extra" Loadstar's and Compute Gazettes
> that i already have and no longer need.
>

Any chance you'd sell just the cover? If so, How much?

Mark
Re: Leather C-64 Keyboard Cover & Composite Audio/Video Cable Available NOW! [message #177475 is a reply to message #177466] Sat, 14 April 2007 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramswell is currently offline  ramswell
Messages: 1808
Registered: January 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
On Apr 14, 5:53 pm, "personable85" <personabl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 11:58 pm, "ramswell" <shifty_bu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I got a Leather C64 Computer Cover and a composite (8-PIN DIN TYPE)
>> Audio/Video Cable in a box of software that I still have available!
>> Also in the box are a bunch of "extra" Loadstar's and Compute Gazettes
>> that i already have and no longer need.
>
> Any chance you'd sell just the cover? If so, How much?
>
> Mark


How about $7.00 (that WILL INCLUDE S&H to anywhere in the US)?
Fair? :):):):) $3.00 extra everywhere else in the world......


Charles
Re: Leather C-64 Keyboard Cover & Composite Audio/Video Cable Available NOW! [message #177482 is a reply to message #177475] Sun, 15 April 2007 01:02 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: personable85

>
> How about $7.00 (that WILL INCLUDE S&H to anywhere in the US)?
> Fair? :):):):) $3.00 extra everywhere else in the world......

It's a deal! Which do you prefer, Paypal or moneyorder? If moneyorder,
please email me your address.

Thanks!

Mark
personable85@hotmail.com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 901465-29 ROM for PET 2001-N series
Next Topic: wurld-scam sux
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Fri Jan 28 03:28:42 EST 2022

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00734 seconds