Megalextoria
Retro computing and gaming, sci-fi books, tv and movies and other geeky stuff.

Home » Sci-Fi/Fantasy » MST3K » Century 21 Riffing
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Century 21 Riffing [message #158440] Sun, 23 March 2008 01:12 Go to next message
nebusj- is currently offline  nebusj-
Messages: 589
Registered: September 2012
Karma: 0
Senior Member
CROW: Oh, these monorail designers, they have a one-track mind.
MIKE: Why do you lash out like that?
CROW: I don't know.
TOM: Here comes my train, I gotta catch it, here comes my train,
I gotta catch it, I gotta catch -- never mind.
CROW: Isn't it great there are only white people here?
MIKE: We're crushing pigeons, it's fun!
TOM: Yes, Seattle, like a beautiful child growing up free and wild.
MIKE: I'm going insane, I really am!
CROW: Look, there's Pearl Jam!

--
Joseph Nebus
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------
CROW: That evening the oppressive cloud of The Phone Company hung
heavy over the world.
TOM: THE PHONES! THEY'RE COMING!
CROW: AAAH!
Re: Century 21 Riffing [message #158441 is a reply to message #158440] Sun, 23 March 2008 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ken McElhaney is currently offline  Ken McElhaney
Messages: 7
Registered: March 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
On Mar 23, 12:12 am, nebu...@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
> CROW:   Oh, these monorail designers, they have a one-track mind.  
> MIKE:   Why do you lash out like that?
> CROW:   I don't know.  
> TOM:    Here comes my train, I gotta catch it, here comes my train,
>         I gotta catch it, I gotta catch -- never mind.  
> CROW:   Isn't it great there are only white people here?
> MIKE:   We're crushing pigeons, it's fun!  
> TOM:    Yes, Seattle, like a beautiful child growing up free and wild.  
> MIKE:   I'm going insane, I really am!  
> CROW:   Look, there's Pearl Jam!  
>
> --
>                                                                 Joseph Nebus
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------­---
> CROW:   That evening the oppressive cloud of The Phone Company hung
>         heavy over the world.  
> TOM:    THE PHONES!  THEY'RE COMING!  
> CROW:   AAAH!

CROW: "How do animals learn? Well as long as they learn to taste good,
I don't care."

Ken
Re: Century 21 Riffing [message #158442 is a reply to message #158441] Sun, 23 March 2008 19:49 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Karma:
Originally posted by: jb000002

In <4338c5dc-13b0-4a8e-838a-fb4882c730c1@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
mcelhaney@hotmail.com <mcelhaney@hotmail.com> shouted to everyone in earshot,
> On Mar 23, 12:12 am, nebu...@-rpi-.edu (Joseph Nebus) wrote:
>> CROW: That evening the oppressive cloud of The Phone Company hung
>> heavy over the world.
>> TOM: THE PHONES! THEY'RE COMING!
>> CROW: AAAH!
>
> CROW: "How do animals learn? Well as long as they learn to taste good,
> I don't care."

yeah, how do you like it when the lawn piddles on *you*?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Perfect corny movie fit for MST3K
Next Topic: Project Moon Riff
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Mon Mar 08 17:00:38 EST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01884 seconds