You are not logged in. Please Login.
This forum is being transitioned to http://www.megalextoria.com/forum2. This forum will remain here for the forseeable future but will no longer be actively maintained.
This TurboGrafx-16 / PC-Engine emulator for windows has been updated with the following chages:
- "Windows Auto V-Sync (Time-Lag exists)" was added to "Setting->Screen"
menu. Use this with a PC environment to which V-Sync(flicker cancellation)
doesn't function well.
* A little display delay happens when this setting is used. With a PC
environment without the problem, please select "V-Sync (59-61Hz)".
* Only Direct3D-mode(default) is effective.
- "V-Sync Timing Adjust (for Old PC)" was added to "Setting->Screen" menu.
With old PC etc., if the upper side of the screen flickers, try this menu.
- A detailed volume balance of the Wave-Memory-Sound has been adjusted. I
think that I was able to improve tone quality.
- The processing part of the Wave-Memory-Sound has been improved. In "F1
Triple Battle", "Fire Pro Wrestling Series(1-3)" and "Formation
Soccer'90" etc., the tone has approached a real machine.
- The speed and timing were brought close to the movement of a real machine.
In "Flash Hiders", at the victory or defeat settlement, the problem that
one frame of the screen darkens (generated by a recent version) was
- When "Screen->FullScreen Customize->FullScreen Resolution Auto Change"
menu is used, when the screen is switched by the automatic operation,
the bug that had slowed (generated by v2.64) was corrected. And, it was
sped up a little.
- When "Load State" is done, the bug that the size of the window did not
uncommonly fit (generated by v2.64) was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
See www.ouma.jp/ootake/ for more info.